Personalized 2~Hour on site Consultation
Interior design can be multi-faceted, involving, however not limited to the following work:
Residential, commercial design & staging
Color & lighting
Optimum space utilization, art pieces, accessories, fabric, furniture & upholstery
Customized window treatments
Landscape & Yard maintenance
Online consult via FaceTime / Skype anywhere in the world
These are customized to enhance your space and ensure your needs are met.
Anything you can think of we can design for you. Its your home. A full renovation takes much time and patience.
Kitchen and Bathroom Renovations
Conduct a free consultation
- Develop plan of action personalized to the client’s timeline and budget
- Review floor plan of new residence, if available
- Assist client in deciding what items to keep, donate, discard and fix. We understand there is sentimental value.
- Distribute heirlooms, if applicable
- Ensure proper disposal of items which cannot be donated, including toxins
- Sort, label, and pack belongings as well as Schedule movers
- Notify utility companies and arrange for hook-ups at new address
- Act as liaison between client, family members, and lawyer, if required
- Consult with a realtor or landlord for dates of moving and listing
- Oversee movers
- Coordinate and commence unpacking at new residence
- Completely set up of home
- Any new purchases for the new home will be made prior to move day.
- Complete any set-up that did not get done on moving day
- Do the required to have the property ready to hand over or sale
Full Home Organization
Packages between 10-30 hours is a reasonable amount of time to get a full home Purged and Organized
Staging your home for sale
Quick & Easy!
De-clutter-paper, toys, Knick knacks
De-personalize – Pictures, heirlooms, shelves
Re arrange cupboards and closets
Let lots of light in
Replace light bulbs so its bright
Pack and able things you do not need
DONATE or toss.
Rent a pressure washer and spray down the entire house
Rent a storage unit and put away everything you do not need (offsite)
Mow the lawn – add floral to the entry way so it is welcoming
Paint the outside faded window trims, replace broken screens
Make sure all window covering hang at the same level and are clean
Redo cracked flooring and tile, Repaint nicks and scuffs
Fix leaky faucets
Polish faucets after wiping down the mirrors
Hang fresh towels
Deep clean the carpets and rugs
Air out the home and vacuum daily
Skip the fish and bake cookies…..Makes the home smell welcoming!
This is should be a prospective customer’s number one call to action, e.g., requesting a quote or perusing your product catalog.